Monday, October 14, 2013

maruti

Maruti a brand in itself that even it becom a surname of ppl ppl use
to call maruti wale , sharma ji maruti wale

And even everybody is sumwhr related to maruti.

Whn I use to sit and start talking about maruti. I usually saw or
experince that everyone sitting over der hav some story with maruti .
Even some ppl hav adventurous stories some relious and some have
relational stories

But its a gud fun some or other way we relate to maruti and our
experiences mixed with others

Maruti is also the one of the name of hindu religion gods' name I.e Hanumanji

Maruti car has seen generation in our country with ultimate monopoly
in its segment

Maruti had faced govt changes atmospehere changes changes and growth both

Even I have best time with maruti
My first kiss 
My first accident..
My long drives

No comments: